Another fantastic competition from Cathode Ray Tube courtesy of StudioCanal. On 18 June they release a Hammer horror double of The Plague of the Zombies and The Reptile in special double-play editions on Blu-ray and DVD. Both films have been restored in high-definition and look stunning. Read my reviews of The Plague of the Zombies and The Reptile for further details about the films and the extra features these editions contain.
Cathode Ray Tube has three sets of these Blu-Ray/DVD double play editions up for grabs. That's three lucky winners who will receive BOTH films by entering the prize draw and answering the question below correctly.
COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED
Cathode Ray Tube has three copies of THE PLAGUE OF THE ZOMBIES and THE REPTILE to give away courtesy of StudioCanal. Simply answer the question below and submit your entry.
- - This competition is open to residents of the UK only but not to employees of Studiocanal or their agents.
- - Entries must be received by midnight GMT on Sunday 17th June 2012
- - This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and no cash alternative is available.
- - No responsibility will be accepted for delayed, mislaid, lost or damaged entries whether due to system error or otherwise.
- - Only one entry per visitor per day. No multiple entries allowed.
- - The winners will be the first entries with the correct answer drawn at random.
- - The winners will be contacted by email. The DVDs will be posted one week after the competition closes (unless delayed by postal strikes).
- - The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- - Entrants are deemed to accept and be bound by these rules and entries that are not in accordance with the rules will be disqualified.
- - By entering the free prize draw, entrants agree to be bound by any other requirements set out on this website. Entry is via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received, only partially received or delayed for whatever reason. Paper entries are not valid
Email your answer to the question above, with your name and address, and we'll enter you into the prize draw.